Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Things are better

I know that it has only been two hours, but thinks are much better.

Chinese medicine is very good.

I have an apartment! Five minutes from my work (walking!). One block from a basketball court. Very small, but very nice (everything in it is new). Has internet. First person to guess near the pre negotiated price gets a smily face.

Normally this would be my time to watch Chinese television (I am obsessed with their MTV, it is the greatest thing!) However, now I must pass out.

To quickly explain the last comment. MTV here is hilarious. Jake, if you like J-Pop, check out T-Pop. They want to be either Japanese or American SO bad. They have an Usher wannabie (Rain, "Oh, its raining"), and rappers galore. Its a mix between back street boys and wanabie hip hop.

I think I will buy white on white K Swiss and hit up the club here. They love to dance it seems, its on. I need to figure out how to get it onto my iPod and I will learn Chinese, in rhyme, very fast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... I'm going to say shoot... $300 American. Otherwise my guess is $800.

At any rate, you should change rapers to rappers. Yeah, I try to help out where I can.

-M.

Matthew K Warner said...

Hey, I wrote that in a near delerium.

Your range is very good, it is in there (remember, this is for three months).