Sunday, July 31, 2005

I am selling out!

Sorry about the lack of posts. This week has been exceptionally busy, which has increased the stuff I have to write about to the point where I don't know what to write, and vastly decreased my energy and enthusiasim to do so.

I am going to begin writing my law school essays this week and next. I want advice, I think I will incorporate stuff from this site, so if there is a line that you like, please tell me. I want to have my open and close be especially pithy (thanks Mom).

And as the title says, I am totally going to try to sell out. I don't know if that is the right term, as I never really bought in, however, I am going to put ads on the site. That sounds silly, but I want to use it as a way to track my traffic, plus its hilarious. Also I really like Google, and feel like I should be paying for their services in some way, so there you go.

Lots of weird experiences this week, new student, got the scooter, new class, incredible drama with my Chinese teacher and my school, a crazy club experience, and all sorts of other things. I am working on a new entry. 10 percent chance it is out tonight, 20 percent chance tomorrow morning, 30 percent chance tomorrow evening, 10 percent chance that it is out Tuesday, then the remainder goes out from there.

No comments: