Tuesday, September 20, 2005

What up

This is now just a blog. I am going to post how I am doing. My attempt at lIterature is going to be directed to a new blog, http://kmduel.blogspot.com/. Its probably early to post that link, as I don't know how much Kat and I will realistically post, but I hope a lot. Its a blog with my friend Kat, writing back and forth with similar themes, styles, whatever.

My first post is a little silly, parts are good (damn it) parts are terrible, but I did not want to edit it that much.

How do I feel? Right now, at this exact moment, I am so good I am not sure what is going on. In fact, I think it might be the first time I have been this just silly happy for a month. I am not sure why, but I have had low confidense, not sure what I am doing, etc. Not more than twenty minutes I was being self depricating and generally lazy. I don't know what it is, but this city can really get a brother down. i think it is fears about teaching, but I am not sure. Teaching acts like this weird symbiot that is always on the back of my head, so when things are bad, I just feel it constantly.

Nothing has changed that much, but I had a great time hanging out with my friend Teresa the other day, and I met some new friends at my college, and spent the day playing arcade games. I needed to be working that time, but whatever, I will deal, I will figure it out. I have a lot of work, but I just need to take it step by step.

The real inspiration was a moment so good I decided to post - I was watching Monday Night Football on a Tuesday night, waiting for the greatest show on Earth to finish downloading, I spent the day playing videogames, I am about to be in a language exchange I like, I was having a super good cheese cake, I had a great song, and the game went from a boring beating to a real game. So now I am watching the cowboys try to save a game they should have already won by now.

When basketball season starts, this place will be just sick.

Chinese is going fine, I am learning. I did not speak it much today which bothered me. And I have to speak ENglish during the days, which I don't like. But on the whole, I am learning it and enjoying it.

No comments: