Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Andrew Leonard's blog

I hope to put up a real blog entry soon, and a whole new blog soon after that. For now however, I am reading up and working on aforementioned new blog. However, in the meantime, read this

http://www.salon.com/tech/htww/2006/06/06/wade/index.html?source=htww.rss

It was comforting to find out that someone I respect (at least so far I find this Andrew Leonard very smart and interesting), did the teacher in Taiwan thing. Furthermore at about the same age and for more time. I also agree with the article and how Taiwan has grown.

That said, I do think that the WTO can eventually be a tool for increased trade, rather than a deterrent. Although I agree with him, right now the WTO is likely doing more harm than good, I feel over time its role will assist the world more and more.

I also recommend the blog in general, very interesting stuff (despite the stupid advertisement).

No comments: