Saturday, July 01, 2006

Tainan

So this blog is going to take an odd turn. My time in Tainan is up, and I am going to start traveling. Tianan has been great and has left the best impression on me. Now I am going to travel China for a month.
This blog will probably not be updated much (not that it is is now) while I am there. But that depends. The goal will be to update every-time I find a wireless connection. The economies of wireless internet have always bee n interesting to me. As such, anytime that I find a free connection, from hotel to cafe, I will put up a blog of some sort, if nothing but a sentence.
I look forward to see how many blogs get written. Anyway, first I am in tainan until tomorrow morning. I taught my last class, scolded my last kid, and am packing now. Its time to move on, on towards the beach and Kending, then up North. I will put up more with time.

3 comments:

iopvot said...

Hello I am Demi.
ok Let me talk in Chinese
剛好是你旅途中認識的陌生人
BLOG內容很精采,照片也很有意思。
希望你回來的時候可以分享更多有趣的事情喔。
對了~那個English man,我剛剛忘記跟他說
"You are perfesional"
Ha ha ......
My BLOG: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/iopvot
有空來逛逛

rockbird said...

Matt~祝你旅途愉快

Matthew K Warner said...

謝謝你們兩個!

我想用中文寫部落格可是時間不夠。可是,我覺得你們都會看的懂。還有,我回去美國的時候我想開始用中文寫。